Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Summer!

Since I last blogged many things have taken place.
I am now a level two Reiki practitioner and completed another course in aromatherapy.
Currently I am taking courses in Reflexology.
My interest have only grown with the essential oils as I witness their numerous benefits.

Remember it's summer, so spray yourself and family with 2 drops of purification oil mixed with5-10 drops of v6 oil and all the pesky bugs are a thing of the past. It is safe and natural.

Drink plenty of water and add a few drops of lemon oil for its refreshing taste and added benefits.

Visit youngliving.org/yosildasuarez for more information or sign up to receive free e mail updates by visiting yosilda/marketingscents.com  or personally contact me at yosildas@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment